[Ccsm-biogeochemistry] CSL usage and CSL proposal

Scott Doney doney@ucar.edu
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:52:39 -0700 (MST)

Dear all,

The renewal of the CSL computing allocation is coming up, and we have been
asked first to write a relatively brief report on the results from prior
CSL use. I am attaching the cumulative GAU usage on CSL of the working
group broken down by person. If your name is on the list or if someone
you supervise is on the list, I would appreciate a brief statement (a
paragraph at most) of:

-what runs you wre doing
-any interesting results
-a figure or two if possible

We need this in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks,

Scott

***

BLACKMON CSL WORKGROUPS WITH GAUS USED
DECEMBER 2000 THROUGH NOVEMBER 2001

GROUP=BGC

PROJECT     LASTNAME          GAUS USED

93300070    MOORE                777.44
93300070    CHEN                3263.76
93300070    BRUHWILER           1651.35
93300070    LIMA                1057.42
93300070    JOHN                5845.05
93300070    MAHOWALD            4384.95
93300070    CHAMARET            4087.38
93300070    BALLE               2567.34
93300070    CHAO                3904.65
93300070    DARGAVILLE          3845.35
93300070    GEELS                271.81
93300070    LINDSAY             3936.49
   GROUP                       35592.98

Scott Doney                                   phone: (303) 497-1639
Climate and Global Dynamics                   FAX:   (303) 497-1700
National Center for Atmospheric Research      email: doney@ncar.ucar.edu
world wide web: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu:80/oce/doney/doney.html

/\        Regular Mail address:          Street Address:
  \_][    P.O. Box 3000,                 1850 Table Mesa Dr.,
      \   Boulder, CO 80307, USA         Boulder, CO 80305, USA
       \_