[CCSM-Biogeochemistry] CCSM-BGC accomplishments using CSL

Scott Doney sdoney at whoi.edu
Tue May 13 12:52:59 MDT 2003

Dear all,

Well it's that time of year again and we are being asked to compile a list
of accomplishments over July 1, 2002-April, 2003 using the working groups
time on the CSL. If you have been using time on either the BGC production
or development allocation, please forward to me info on your activities
and accomplishements (papers, abstracts in particular). Also, I realize this
is short notice but I will need the info by next Monday (May 19th) (sorry,
not my deadline). Thanks,

Scott

Scott Doney                             email: sdoney at whoi.edu
Marine Chemistry and Geochemistry       phone: 508-289-3776
MS #25                                  fax:   508-457-2193
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
360 Woods Hole Road
Woods Hole, MA 02543-1543