[CCSM-Biogeochemistry] CCSM Workshop DETAILS

Barbara Ballard bballard at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 22 17:00:05 MDT 2010

Good afternoon,

Registration for the 15th Annual CCSM Workshop will open on Monday, 29
March 2010.  I am contacting all of the working groups to tell you that
all communication will be dispensed through the 'CCSM Participant' email
list, *not through the individual working group lists*.  Just because
you are a member of an individual working group list, does not mean you
are a member of the 'CCSM Participant' list.

If you did not receive the email that I sent out earlier this afternoon
with the subject line "15th Annual CCSM Workshop Registration
Information," then you are not a member of the 'CCSM Participant" list.
Please sign up here:
ensure that you receive all of the communication pertaining to the workshop.

Thanks,
Barbara Ballard

--
Barbara Ballard