[CCSM-Biogeochemistry] CESM LMWG/BGCWG/ChWG/SDWG super meeting: Feb 27-Mar 2, 2012: Call for presentations

David Lawrence dlawren at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 3 12:03:01 MST 2012

Dear Land Model and Biogeochemistry Working Group members,

The dates are set for the winter working group meeting, February
27-March 2, 2012.  We will be doing our now standard joint LMWG/BGCWG
meetings and will also meet jointly with the Chemistry-Climate Working
Group again this year and also with the newly formed Societal Dimensions
Working Group.

If you would like to give a presentation, please send a message by
FRIDAY, JANUARY 27 to Dave Lawrence (dlawren at ucar.edu), Gordon Bonan
(bonan at ucar.edu), or Keith Lindsay (klindsay at ucar.edu) with a title and
brief description of the topic.  We will organize the agenda around the
presentations that are submitted and in consultation with the SDWG and
CHWG co-chairs.

If you have suggestions for agenda items or discussion topics,
especially for the joint meetings, please send them along as well.  We
look forward to an interesting and productive meeting.

The schedule will be as follows:

Monday afternoon:    SDWG
Tuesday morning:     SDWG
Tuesday afternoon:   Joint LMWG/BGCWG/SDWG/CHWG
Wednesday morning:   LMWG/CHWG meet separately
Wednesday afternoon: Joint LMWG/BGCWG/CHWG
Thursday morning:    Joint LMWG/BGCWG
Thursday afternoon:  Joint LMWG/BGCWG
Friday morning:      BGCWG
Friday afternoon:    CLM help session

Information on meeting registration and hotels will follow in a few weeks.

Regards,

Dave Lawrence and Liang Yang (LMWG co-chairs)
Keith Lindsay, Gordon Bonan, and Jim Randerson (BGCWG co-chairs)