[CCSM-LandWG] March 27-28; March 29-30 CCSM WG MTGS

JoAnne Martin joannem at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:48:59 MST 2006

Hello,
I am coordinating the CCSM Land and CCSM Biogeochemistry meetings; If
you haven't, please let me know if you plan to attend either or both
meetings.

I plan to send draft agendas this week.

If you would like to reserve a hotel room, I have been in contact with
the Golden Buff in Boulder, CO; the discounted rate for attendees will
be $65.05 including tax.

Please let the hotel know that you are attending the CCSM Land  or CCSM
Biogeochemistry Meeting at NCAR to get the discount.  Tracey James is my
contact at the hotel.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

The hotel information:
Best Western Golden Buff
<http://www.bestwesterncolorado.com/hotels/boulder/goldenbufflodge/>
1725 28th Street, Boulder, CO 80301
Phone: 303.442.7450
Toll free: 1.800.999.28..
Close to UCAR Shuttle: Yes
Notes: Many restaurants within walking distance

CCSM information:
http://www.ccsm.ucar.edu

-- Thanks and again please contact me if you have any questions.

JoAnne Martin
joannem at cgd.ucar.edu
NCAR/CGD
Room 202