[CCSM-LandWG] Land Model Working GroupJune Meeting

Emily Doremire doremire at ucar.edu
Thu May 3 13:52:09 MDT 2007

Hello everyone,

The 12th annual CCSM workshop is in Breckenridge, CO, June 19-21, 2007.
 This year, the Land Model Working Group meeting will be held on
Wednesday, June 20, from 1:30 to 5pm.  The session before the break at
3:00pm will be joint with the Biogeochemistry Working Group.

We plan to present and discuss ongoing development efforts for CLM4.
Although the meeting time is very short, we also hope to be able to
accommodate a limited number of brief presentations.  Please respond to
Dave Lawrence (dlawren at ucar.edu) by May 18 with a title or topic if you
would like to be considered for a presentation.

Poster presentations are also welcome--posters will hang for the
duration of the CCSM workshop.

Also, please register as soon as possible if you plan to attend the
meeting.  The workshop home page is
http://www.ccsm.ucar.edu/csm/events/CCSMAnnualWorkshop2007/announcement.html.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Dave Lawrence and Steve Running

P.S.  The long awaited, by some at least, release of CLM3.5 (offline
only), will (hopefully) be on Friday, May 4.