[CCSM-LandWG] LMWG Call for Presentations

David Lawrence dlawren at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 22 15:57:05 MDT 2009

Dear Land Model Working Group Members:

The 14th Annual CCSM workshop is fast approaching and we're looking
forward to seeing you in Breckenridge, June 15-18.

(http://www.ccsm.ucar.edu/events/ws.2009/announcement.html)

We encourage you to submit a title for a brief presentation at the Land
Model Working Group session that will take place on the afternoon of
Tuesday, June 16.  We welcome all topics and are interested in the
participation of anyone who is developing or using CLM (or any other
land model) or who is interested in the role of terrestrial processes in
the climate system.

Please send a title to us by May 15, 2009.  We will organize the LMWG
agenda around the topics you send.

We look forward to seeing you in June.

Regards,

Dave Lawrence (dlawren at ucar.edu)