[CCSM-LandWG] CESM Scientific Steering Committee Chairman REMINDER

Barbara Ballard bballard at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 14 09:48:09 MDT 2011

   Good morning,

This is just a quick reminder that these nominations are due to me on
Friday, 7/15/11.  I will be on vacation starting Friday, so if you can
email those to me (bballard at ucar.edu) today, that would be greatly
appreciated.  Otherwise, please email to Jim Hurrell (jhurrell at ucar.edu)
by the deadline tomorrow.

Thanks,