[CCSM-Paleoclimate] Fwd: Positions in Oslo

ottobli at ucar.edu ottobli at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 4 16:13:36 MDT 2013

Begin forwarded message:

--
Bette L. Otto-Bliesner
Senior Scientist

1850 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, Colorado 80305
Ph:  303-497-1723
Fax: 303-497-1348
Email: ottobli at ucar.edu
Web page: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/ottobli

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you have
received it by mistake, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of
this e-mail in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.