[CESM2Control] Please Review: New spreadsheet version of our CMIP6 variables

Sheri Mickelson mickelso at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 17 14:46:24 MST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I went ahead and created a new version of the spreadsheet based on feedback
I've gotten from the sea ice, land ice, and land groups.  It can be found
here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRPH1mo1t8cEckPLhasB57Iq7YffnMk6/view?usp=sharing

It also contains some extra COSP variables from the CAM6 AMIP simulations.

I haven't gotten any feedback from the atmosphere nor the ocean groups.
Please review the sheets  to make sure the values being plotted seem
reasonable for either of the WACCM historical simulation (ensemble #1) or
the CAM6 AMIP simulation (ensemble #1).  To denote which simulation the
data is from, please look at the description column to find the data path.

We need to start producing these files for publication and the sooner you
send me issues, the faster I can sort them out and get our data published
on time.  If I don't hear from you, then I'll assume that everything looks
okay and these will be the values we publish to ESGF.

Thanks,
Sheri