[Cesm2control] [CCSM-liaisons] Follow up from yesterday's co-chair meeting

Cecile Hannay hannay at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 21 08:06:37 MST 2018

Following yesterday discussions, we also have started two 20th century
simulations yesterday.
- 269_01_volc: same as 269_01 but with volcanoes fixed to 1850
- 266_01: 20th century for 266.
These are still short and we can stop them if at some point, we think they
are not relevant anymore.

Cecile

Cecile Hannay
email: hannay at ucar.edu