[CF-metadata] CF compliant Graphics?

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Thu Apr 21 13:09:24 MDT 2005

Dear Tom,

Are you aware that more than 20 Tbytes of climate model output from more than 15
international modeling groups have been rewritten to comply with the
CF-conventions?  This was mostly done by passing it through CMOR, a FORTRAN 90
code, written for that purpose.  This output is now being analyzed by about 300
researchers worldwide as part of the IPCC process.  For more information see:
http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/ipcc/about_ipcc.php

cheers,
Karl Taylor