[CF-metadata] standard name grammar for version 14 of the table

Cameron-smith, Philip cameronsmith1 at llnl.gov
Thu May 13 12:32:00 MDT 2010

Hi Jonathan,

In quickly looking over your updated grammar page, I noticed that the _due_to_(phenomenon) section contained the following:

 from icebergs
 from rivers
 from rivers and surface downward water flux

Would it make sense to move these to the (preposition)(medium) section?

Best wishes,

     Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith        Atmospheric, Earth, and Energy Division
pjc at llnl.gov                   Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
+1 925 4236634                 7000 East Avenue, Livermore, CA94550, USA