[CF-metadata] CF Metadata Mailing List Archives

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at ncas.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 09:51:19 MDT 2015

Thanks Brian
cfconventions.org just points to LLNL, so that's a PCMDI problem then :-)
Cheers
Bryan

On 21 April 2015 at 16:49, <eaton at ucar.edu> wrote:

> All,
>
> Our sys admins have informed me that a mailman software upgrade has
> changed the URL.  The archive is now at
> http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/mailman/private/cf-metadata/.  The
> cfconventions.org<http://cfconventions.org> site will need to update this
> link.
>
> I found that accessing the archive required me to enter a password which I
> haven't used probably since I registered for the list.  But mailman will
> send it to you, and it appears that this only needs to be done once.
>
> Brian
>

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 9:04 AM, David Hassell <d.c.hassell at reading.ac.uk
> <mailto:d.c.hassell at reading.ac.uk>> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Another website issue, I'm afraid: When I click on "CF Metadata
> Mailing List Archives" from "http://cfconventions.org/" I get a not
> found messge:
>

>   http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/cf-metadata/
>   Not Found
>   The requested URL /pipermail/cf-metadata/ was not found on this server.
>
> I presume that the mail archive still exists ...
>
> Many thanks and all the best,
>
> David
>

> --
> David Hassell
> National Centre for Atmospheric Science (NCAS)
> Department of Meteorology, University of Reading,
> Earley Gate, PO Box 243,
> Reading RG6 6BB, U.K.
>
> Tel   : +44 118 3785613<tel:%2B44%20118%203785613>
> E-mail: d.c.hassell at reading.ac.uk<mailto:d.c.hassell at reading.ac.uk>

Bryan Lawrence
University of Reading: Professor of Weather and Climate Computing.
National Centre for Atmospheric Science: Director of Models and Data.
STFC: Director of the Centre for Environmental Data Archival.
Ph: +44 118 3786507 or 1235 445012; Web:home.badc.rl.ac.uk/lawrence