[CF-metadata] Proposed standard name for petroleum in sea water

alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 08:22:23 MST 2017

Dear Mike,

Thanks for raising this name on the list again. As you and others have indicated, this name is agreed and I have included it in version 40 of the standard name table.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment                                                       Tel: +44 1235 778065
Centre for Environmental Data Analysis         Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
R25, 2.22
Harwell Campus, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.