[CF-metadata] Advancing netCDF-CF workshop on 6-8 Sept 2017 in Boulder, CO USA

Antonio S. Cofiño antonio.cofino at unican.es
Wed Jul 26 11:28:03 MDT 2017

Hi Ethan,

There is any chance to enable remote virtual participation into this
workshop?

Thank you and regards

Antonio

--
Antonio S. Cofiño
Associate Professor and Researcher

Academic Visitor
National Centre for Atmospheric Science
Department of Meteorology
School of Mathematical, Physical and Computational Sciences
University of Reading (UK)

http://antonio.cofino.es