[Liwg-core] co-chairs notes 1-3-17

Kampenhout, L. van (Leo) L.vanKampenhout at uu.nl
Wed Jan 4 09:10:53 MST 2017

Hi Bill,
Sorry about that,  I wrongly interpreted this statement by Jan

We will need to check the ice sheet SMB numbers in 125.

as that 125 has the new repartitioning.

Leo

On 04 Jan 2017, at 17:04, Bill Sacks <sacks at ucar.edu<mailto:sacks at ucar.edu>> wrote:

Hi Leo,

Thank you very much for these numbers.

I am a little confused, though: You refer to the effect of the new repartitioning, but I thought that we have only included the new repartitioning in runs that you and Jan did – not in any of Cecile's runs. Am I remembering wrong, and do some of the runs below actually have this new repartitioning?