[Liwg-core] LIWG Feb concall

Bill Sacks sacks at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 11 12:10:55 MST 2017

Hi all,

At today's concall, we discussed possibly shifting our Feb 8 meeting to Feb 15, because Jan can't make the Feb 8 meeting. However, I realized that this is getting into the window of time when we hope to have interviews for the two Land Ice scientist positions at NCAR, meaning that some of us will be unavailable. So I'd propose that we wait a couple of weeks to schedule the LIWG concall, at which point I hope we'll have a better sense of when exactly the interviews will occur.