[Liwg-core] simulations

Kampenhout, L. van (Leo) L.vanKampenhout at uu.nl
Tue Jan 17 11:39:25 MST 2017

Hi Jean-François,

(1) I quickly checked the melt and SMB values for run 129, there is no change from run 126. SMB sits at 531 Gt/yr.

(2) If that's still possible, that would be great.

Best,
Leo

Leo van Kampenhout
Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research, Utrecht University
BBG room 672
+31 30 2533271
http://www.uu.nl/staff/LvanKampenhout/0