[Liwg-core] Request from Jean-Francois

Bill Sacks sacks at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:57:27 MST 2017

Hi all,

This is mainly for Jan & Miren (as co-chairs), but others can chime in too if you want:

Jean-Francois requests that we give him input (if we have any) on the following:

Lower attendance at winter WG meetings?

JF is thinking he could provide updates on our progress to the community – showing that we're getting close to having a final model. e.g., show some diagnostics from 125

Part of the thought is that this might increase interest in the winter meeting – they could see that coming in Feb/March could be a way to get more info about cesm2.

Think about this over the weekend – we'll talk more about it Tuesday

--

No need to spend much time on this – but if you have immediate thoughts, you can let Jean-Francois know.

Bill