[Liwg-core] [Cesm2control] simulations to focus on

Bill Sacks sacks at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 2 14:03:09 MDT 2017

I'm not sure what is meant there.

However, an update from today's co-chairs meeting: Jean-François recommended that groups look at #169 to see if it looks reasonable. There was a particular request for the LIWG to look at Greenland. However: There are some known problems with #169 that should be resolved in the next run ("169+", which will probably get a new number). In particular, some big changes in longwave radiation over greenland in #169 are pretty much reversed (so back to before) in "169+". So I'll leave it up to others as to whether they want to do some quick analyses on #169 or just wait for 169+.

Bill S