[Liwg-core] LIWG call next week

Jan Lenaerts Jan.Lenaerts at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jun 9 07:04:29 MDT 2017

Hi all,

I am unavailable for next week’s LIWG call as I am teaching in a summer school in Boulder every morning (except for Friday).

Are there any pressing issues that we should discuss before the CESM workshop? If not, I suggest we cancel the call and discuss the week after. Please let me know if something urgent should be discussed.

I would also suggest we organize a LIWG dinner on Tuesday night after the joint sessions. If no-one objects I will send around an email to all LIWG participants for an invitation (because it is the day prior to the LIWG session).

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Lenaerts
IMAU, Utrecht University || University of Colorado
@lenaertsjan<https://twitter.com/lenaertsjan> || website<http://www.colorado.edu/lab/icesheetclimate/>