[Liwg-core] next telecons

Jan Lenaerts Jan.Lenaerts at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jun 30 14:06:53 MDT 2017

Hi all,

Thanks for the great meeting in Boulder. Please let me know if you have any feedback so we can consider that for next time!

I don’t think (please correct me if I am wrong) that we have planned telecons for the coming months.

I realise some/most of us will be taking some time off in the summer, and I will be rather busy in August. But here are two tentative dates:

Wednesday July 19

Wednesday August 23.

Both at 9 am Boulder/Los Alamos and  5 pm Utrecht/Delft time.

Would that suit for everyone/most of you?

I have already set up an agenda for the July telecon: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nu2Ua-5YiKbtItII2zIIfkKZtvydzzQ3NU_eE8XL-iY/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,

Jan