[Liwg-core] Feasibility of adding some LIWG-relevant diagnostics to Land diagnostics package?

Alice Bertini aliceb at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 2 14:05:25 MST 2017

Sure, here's the python postprocessing set up files for
case b.e20.B1850.f09_g16.pi_control.all.123_pp

/glade/p/work/aliceb/sandboxes/runs/b.e20.B1850.f09_g16.pi_control.all.123_pp

In paticular, you'll want to look at the env_diags_lnd.xml settings.

The corresponding web page with links to all the plot sets:

http://www.cesm.ucar.edu/models/cesm2.0/model_diagnostics/test/b.e20.B1850.f09_g16.pi_control.all.123/index.20161221-114650.html

HTH,
Alice