[Liwg-core] Next LIWG-core telecon

Lenaerts, J.T.M. (Jan) j.lenaerts at uu.nl
Sun Mar 5 06:57:34 MST 2017


Hi Bill and others,

I think Wednesday might be (too) early to have results of the latest runs.

Leo will look at the adapted rain/snow repartitioning, and can you check the topography over Northern Greenland Bill S. (tundra vs. ice sheet elevation classes)?

Let’s see if we have enough results by Tuesday and decide then?

Thanks for the great meeting this week! Greetings from a very rainy Belgium,

Jan





On 3 Mar 2017, at 21:22, Bill Sacks <sacks at ucar.edu<mailto:sacks at ucar.edu>> wrote:

Hi all,

We had plenty of time to chat this past week. On the other hand, there are some critical outstanding tasks, most important of which is probably finalizing a solution to the Northern Greenland snow problem.

Do people feel it's worth chatting next Wed, March 8, or should we cancel this month's LIWG-Core chat?

Bill S
_______________________________________________
Liwg-core mailing list
Liwg-core at cgd.ucar.edu<mailto:Liwg-core at cgd.ucar.edu>
http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/mailman/listinfo/liwg-core

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jan Lenaerts
IMAU, Utrecht University || University of Colorado
@lenaertsjan<https://twitter.com/lenaertsjan> || website<http://www.colorado.edu/lab/icesheetclimate/>








-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/liwg-core/attachments/20170305/38dae1de/attachment.html>


More information about the Liwg-core mailing list