[Liwg-core] Feasibility of adding some LIWG-relevant diagnostics to Land diagnostics package?

Miren Vizcaino M.Vizcaino at tudelft.nl
Tue Mar 7 09:07:33 MST 2017

Thanks, Jan, we’ll add our requests to the doc

miren

On Mar 7, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Lenaerts, J.T.M. (Jan) <j.lenaerts at uu.nl<mailto:j.lenaerts at uu.nl>> wrote:

Hi Miren,

Note that this will be a preliminary solution for CESM2 - we will just add a set to the CLM diagnostic package. This can be expanded upon later, potentially leading to a separate LIWG diagnostic package.

Please use the LIWG Diagnostic Package Google Doc to add any variable you would want to see (and is not in the list), and then we can see what is possible: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FDbuGAYeXc3BHUkmGSc3x4yGrQk7ZsJS-P5PGYpg-30/edit#heading=h.2ynzjd46mmno

Thanks,

Jan