[Liwg-core] CESM2 LENS variables

Jan Lenaerts Jan.Lenaerts at Colorado.EDU
Wed Mar 8 02:00:25 MST 2017

Hi all,

Can you send me (with the LIWG core in cc) a list of the variables you’d like to see added to the variable list of CESM2 Large Ensemble? To clarify, these should be variables that are currently not included in the default output, e.g. some *_ICE variables that will allow us to extract variables over glacier areas. I am thinking that we would like the CISM input variables as well, to be able to run an offline CISM2 Large Ensemble? Any thoughts on that?

When we have a final list, I can propose this to Jen Kay.

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Lenaerts
IMAU, Utrecht University || University of Colorado
@lenaertsjan<https://twitter.com/lenaertsjan> || website<http://www.colorado.edu/lab/icesheetclimate/>