[Liwg-core] [cgd-cseg] CESM2.0 documentation and web pages

Bill Sacks sacks at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 8 08:11:22 MST 2017

Both: This is for documenting land ice within CESM.

This email mainly refers to the main landing page – where I expect us to just have a couple of paragraphs of text. From here we'll link to the more extensive documentation. Mariana just converted our Word-based document to a new format that lends itself to auto-generated web-based documentation. See current draft here:

https://ncar.github.io/CISM/doc/build/html/users_guide/index.html <https://ncar.github.io/CISM/doc/build/html/users_guide/index.html>

Bill S