[Liwg-core] [cgd-cseg] CESM2.0 documentation and web pages

Jeremy Fyke garmeson.lanl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 08:53:45 MST 2017

Linking from a few-paragraph description of 'ice sheets in CESM' sounds
great (I'm a big recent fan/user of ***.github.io pages).

Regarding coupling descriptions: since we have good content within the
coupling manuscript (even right now) - hopefully we can either point to
this manuscript (instead of duplicating high-level descriptions of the
coupling), or safely copy/paste from this manuscript to this page (while
avoiding potential plagiarism and journal content reuse rules).  Ideally, I
would see this online resource as a 'technical' counterpart to the
published 'high-level-description' coupling manuscript.  As such it would
be great to see them both evolve together.