[Liwg-core] CESM2 LENS variables

Bill Sacks sacks at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 8 08:59:36 MST 2017

Regarding this:

> On Mar 8, 2017, at 7:11 AM, Miren Vizcaino <M.Vizcaino at tudelft.nl <mailto:M.Vizcaino at tudelft.nl>> wrote:
>

>> I am thinking that we would like the CISM input variables as well, to be able to run an offline CISM2 Large Ensemble?
>

> I am definitively interested in having forcing for TG runs (that is, offline CISM runs). Bill Sacks, is this feasible, can you assess how much of that is affordable?
>
> Maybe not for all Large Ensemble runs? Jan, what is the time period and size of the assemble?

This is definitely feasible. I need to fix some things so this works right – which is on my task list for cesm2. At that point, it's simple to get this output, and doesn't take much time or disk space. I may even be able to get this turned on by default, for all runs... I need to talk to some others about that.

Bill