[Liwg-core] [cgd-cseg] CESM2.0 documentation and web pages

Lipscomb, William Henry lipscomb at lanl.gov
Wed Mar 8 14:27:50 MST 2017

Hi Bill,

Thanks, I like the design so far.  I agree with keeping this page simple and including a few useful links.  The web-based documentation is a big improvement on the old Word doc.

The link to the old Glimmer documentation should be replaced with a link to CISM2 documentation.  By release time, we should be able to link to updated 2.1 docs rather than the original 2.0 docs.

Thanks,

Bill L.