[Liwg-core] Good news: realistic GrIS ablation!; and next telecom

Lenaerts, J.T.M. (Jan) j.lenaerts at uu.nl
Fri Mar 10 08:59:08 MST 2017

Hi Miren (and Raymond),

Thanks for the message and all the work. This looks great and is consistent with what we saw earlier, with the additional improvement of the Northern Greenland bias with your suggested initialisation. I am really curious how this will look in the 20th century!

I cannot make it next Wednesday but I am happy to discuss with Leo and/or you beforehand.

All the best,

Jan