[Liwg-core] LIWG paper plans

Miren Vizcaino M.Vizcaino at tudelft.nl
Mon Mar 27 08:48:55 MDT 2017

Hi Jan,

Thanks for collecting the paper list

Raymond aims for a paper on “Downscaling SMB with Elevation Classes”. We propose this as a companion paper in the same journal of a paper on "GrIS Climate and SMB Evaluation” (Leo et al). We can talk offline with you and Leo about this.  Either JAMES or JGR-Atm/Earth Surface are fine with us.

Regards, Miren