[Liwg-core] New LIWG Team Drive on google drive

Bill Sacks sacks at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 3 06:26:22 MDT 2018

Hi all,

As you may have seen, I have created a new LIWG Team Drive on google
drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ANOMY7cTDvGSUk9PVA . This
replaces the LIWG folder that used to be stored in my personal google
drive account. My main motivation was seeing the pain caused by
personally-stored files when someone leaves NCAR; using a team drive
should avoid this pain.

I have given access to everyone who had access to the old LIWG folder.
If you feel you should have access but do not, let me know.

I have moved all of my files into the new drive. I could not move files
created by others. In most cases, I created copies of other people's
files and put them in the new drive. The exceptions were a few files
that didn't seem to have long-term interest (mainly or entirely agendas
for old LIWG meetings).