[Liwg-core] starting the new BG/JG on Monday

Sarah Bradley - CITG S.L.Bradley-1 at tudelft.nl
Thu Dec 6 09:19:56 MST 2018

Hi Kate

Sounds like a good plan: if you can send out the link to the directories for us to look at when they are set up, that would be great.

Sarah

On 6 Dec 2018, at 17:17, Katherine Thayer-Calder <katec at ucar.edu<mailto:katec at ucar.edu>> wrote:

Hi Miren, Sounds good to me. I'll set up the sandbox and the scripts today. Then everybody will have the weekend to check the code base and make sure we are running what they want and expect. I'll aim to start the first BG again Monday morning.

Thanks!
Kate