[Liwg-core] starting the new BG/JG on Monday

Katherine Thayer-Calder katec at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 6 16:51:32 MST 2018

Hi all, quick update. In order to set up the sandbox with the most recent
CISM, it would be good to do an update to the CESM CISM-Wrapper code. We
are working on adding and testing 2 new tags to get this all together. So,
I should have the sandbox tomorrow afternoon, not today as I thought.

Thanks,
Kate