[Liwg-core] starting the new BG/JG on Monday

Sarah Bradley - CITG S.L.Bradley-1 at tudelft.nl
Fri Dec 7 01:32:25 MST 2018

Hi Kate

Thats great news.
Raymond has ran a quick I  run (repeating  the earlier L2+P1) simulation and nothing glaring different stands out. The T-run with the two new source mods (L2+P1 source mod, and the block inception code) is approximately the same as the earlier version (with source mods version), so that seems all good to progress.

I assume for the new tags you meaning the new CLM P1 version and the new block inception code for CISM? Was there an extra revision that I have missed?

Thanks

Sarah