[Liwg-core] starting the new BG/JG on Monday

Sarah Bradley - CITG S.L.Bradley-1 at tudelft.nl
Fri Dec 7 10:11:52 MST 2018

Hi Kate

I noticed that Erik had fixed the wrapper problem: great!
I think the earlier things that you mention (modified basal melting etc) were all for with shelves: we are not going to run with shelves so that should be okay to not have tested with the final combined code. But we will (for other runs) want to have these in the main master, Can they not just all be combined?
I tested the ‘block inception code’  but  you mention that does not include the July/August commits (above) should be fine as these revisions are not active in the code that I used to test. Does this make sense?

Sarah