[Liwg-core] starting the new BG/JG on Monday

Katherine Thayer-Calder katec at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 7 10:50:14 MST 2018

Yes, that makes sense. I will include Bill L's block inception changes with
the other commits and make a new cism-wrapper tag pointing to the head of
CISM master + block inception. I just wanted to be clear that there is
additional code going into that tag that was not included in what Bill L
sent out previously. If that's fine with everybody then it's great with me.
This is what I was planning on, too. Just wanted to have clear validation.
:)

Thanks!
Kate