[Liwg-core] Update on the CISM results for the BG-JG

Sarah Bradley - CITG S.L.Bradley-1 at tudelft.nl
Tue Dec 18 05:44:11 MST 2018

Hi All

Here is an short overview of CISM from (1) BG-iteration1, (2) JG_iteration 2 and (3) T run (20ka) using the BG1 forcing.

The results are very promising. The ice sheet is not expanding the south west - which is mostly likely a combination of the new CLM changes + the removal the ice cap in the south west at the start.

If you want any more information - just let me know.

When the BG-iteration2 has finished, I will set of another T run.

Sarah

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qiixlagwcoVrRm4pmGQSuubMMPnjvZfq/view?usp=sharing